I have some exciting news! For those of you who followed me on WordPress in the past and saw I stopped blogging because I moved to Substack ….
I’ll be changing my focus, however. Starting today, I’ll pick up blogging again on WordPress, but on the topic of writing. Yes! Everything about the craft of writing:
- Writing prompts
- Freelance writing
- Essay writing
- Narrative writing
- Creative writing
- Business writing
- Writing tools
- How to get paid to write
And so on …
For MY Creative and Essay Writing, Sign Up for My Substack Newsletter, Rogue Writer
To be clear, my blogging here on WordPress will remain focused on the CRAFT of writing, whether for marketing, communications, business, nonfiction, or fiction. However, if you enjoy reading MY writing–my fictional stories, my books, my essays–then you’ll still want to sign up for my e-newsletter on Substack, Rogue Writer.
Over the past year, I’ve built a nice following of readers on Rogue Writer, where I publish nearly weekly with:
- Serialized fiction (I’m currently in the middle of publishing a six-part fictional series called “The Curious Case of Elizabeth Seams,” about a 12-year-old girl who can talk to trees)
- Personal life stories and narrative essays
- The occasional sociopolitical commentary, influenced by my life experiences and past work as a daily newspaper reporter
- Sporadic book reviews and interviews with other writers, change-makers, thinkers, or people with interesting things to say
- Updates on new books I’m writing, articles I’m publishing, or other writing projects
If you want to be the first to know about new writing projects, stories, articles, or just keep up with my essays, sign up for Rogue Writer now!
Otherwise, see you around again, fellow writers, authors, essayists, marketers, and writing enthusiasts.
Shari Lopatin is a former award-winning journalist and nationally featured communicator with 15+ years of experience creating communication plans, writing multimedia content for newspapers and magazines, and managing editorial outputs to raise brand visibility, promote messages, and broadcast company stories across a range of industries. She is the author of the science fiction dystopia, The Apollo Illusion, and writes serialized fiction and personal and political essays on her Rogue Writer newsletter on Substack.
C’mon, you MUST be thinking something.