So did you hear about the man who got duct-taped to his seat on an airplane?
No, this is NOT the start of a stupid joke. It really happened … in Iceland. Seriously:
Which got me thinking about the numerous ways we can use duct tape. Like, for instance, back in high school, the battery to my portable brick—a.k.a. cell phone—fell off. Rather than buying a new one, I just duct-taped it back together and walked around like that ’till college.
Because I’m just that cool.
So here are 14 uses for duct tape that I bet you NEVER even knew existed:
- Household bug trap
- Cheap Frisbee
- Do-it-yourself bikini wax
- Band Aid
- Nail polish remover
- Car parts adhesive
- Fat reducing body shaper
- Handmade tug-of-war rope
- Lipstick substitute (seriously, try it!)
- A ball to amuse your cats
- Nose-pore cleaner
- Tin Man Halloween costume
- And finally … silencer for that “God, shoot me now!” annoying-as-hell coworker
So tell me, what are some ways YOU use the ever-beloved duct tape?