I’ve heard activists say they’re protesting everything from corporate greed (understandable) to gambling (OK, well maybe not this exactly, but something equally as ridiculous).
I get it, the world is ticked off. And they have every right to be. But I’m taking my own stance. I’m starting my OWN movement!
It’s called “Occupy Yada Yada Yada.” And here is a list of 20 things I’m protesting!
- Math, just math
- Politician signs on street corners
- Office-made coffee
- People who don’t use their turn signals
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
- Reality T.V.
- Rest area toilet paper
- Frozen chicken nuggets inside vegetable bags
- Shag carpenting
- Eye boogers
- Sock fuzz and belly button lint (they’re cousins)
- Stores that don’t carry Andes Mints
- Obese squirrels
- The death of overalls
- Overgrown toenails
- And finally … no more Seinfeld episodes!
In honor of Occupy Yada Yada Yada, what do YOU hereby protest?